- Not caring for contact lens and related products properly can lead to a serious eye problems.To use contact lenses and related products properly, you must follow the instructions provided by your eye doctor and the respective manufacturer. Eye problems such as corneal ulcers can cause acute loss ofvision. Ifyou experience eye discomfort extreme tearing, vision decline and redness, stop use of the contact lenses and see your eye doctor. It is important for contact lens wearers to see their eye doctor as instructed.
- Consult with your eye doctor about the use of any eye drop while wearing contact lenses.
2. Stop using the solution ifyou become sensitized to this product.
3. Side effects.
Possible side effects in the eye include stinging, burning, irritation, more uncomfortable contact lens use then before, feeling that something is in the eye, extreme tearing abnormal eye discharge, redness, blurred image, seeing rainbows or multiple images of an object high sensitivity to light or dry cornea. Ifyou have any ofthese symptoms, remove the lenses, if the symptom or discomfort persists, check the lenses to see whether they were damaged. Do not use the damaged lens again. If the symptom persists in the presence of dirt on the lens surface, remove the lenses and see your eye doctor. The above symptoms can progress to infection corneal ulcer and angiogenesis. It is therefore important to see your eye doctor for immediate treatment and to avoid serious eye problems.
4. General precautions
- There is a report that smoking raise your ulcerative keratitis.
- Wash your hands before handling contact lenses.
- Removeonelensatatimeand place it into the casetoavoid confusing the right and left lenses.
- After removing your lenses, always clean and disinfect them.
- To prevent the solution being contaminated, do not touch the cap section of its container and keep the container closed if not use it.
- After taking your lenses out of the case, rinse the case with clean waterand let it air dry. (Keep your contact lens case dean and replace it every 2-3 months)
- Make sure that cosmetics or hair spray does not come into contact with your eyes.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
5. Precautions for application
- Do not apply to the eye or ingest.
- Always use fresh solution; do not reuse it
- Keep the solution away from direct sunlight and do not use an expired product